Saturday, November 8, 2008

Free Books For Bloggers!

Yesterday I stumbled upon a way to get books for free and get topics for things to write on my blog at the same time. Rachel Mote at Evangelical Outpost posted about a unique opportunity from Thomas Nelson publishers. Bloggers can get free books if they write a 200 word review of them on their blogs, send a copy sent to Thomas Nelson, and post the review on consumer retail web sites like amazon.com. If you are interested for more information or to sign up, check it out here. I have already ordered my first one, a book called Holding Fast: The Untold Story of the Mount Hood Tragedy. After you sign in, you must send them a link to your blog to make sure it meets their criteria. Once you are accepted you may choose from a variety of books but you can only review one book at a time. There are several different categories of books including Bible reference, theology, personal enrichment, biographies, children's books, etc. If you are a reader and a blogger, check it out. One shouldn't look a free book in the mouth after all.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sweet... I just sent in my application.