Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Wish List

Yesterday I had some fun by adding an Amazon Wish List button to my blog (check it out on the right). Not only is it a place to quickly add books, movies, and music I'd like to get (and where I won't forget them), but if anyone would like to encourage me (or help fuel my growth) they have a easy way to do it. Some people like flowers, I like books! I would describe my reading tastes as pretty diverse. I like everything from fiction, to graphic novels, theology, philosophy, economics, psychology, history, outdoor adventure, inspiring biographies, and humor. I find that grappling with ideas and hearing the stories of others makes me a better person and books are the way that works best for me. I plan to update it quite often. Check it out!

4 comments:

Jobina said...

I have a great idea...you buy me flowers and I'll buy you a book! Everyone wins!

Stacey said...

I hope all your wishes come true :)

Mark said...

Jobina: I think you've got a deal! Stacey, thanks for your kind thoughts. The cool thing about these Amazon wish lists is that people can purchase, arrange shipping, and even get the gifts wrapped and sent in one easy step. It's such a great idea!

netablogs said...

That is a great idea. I never thought of posting my wish list.