Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Last Lecture

If you were a professor and you were dieing and you were about to deliver your last lecture, what would you say? Randy Pausch was in that situation . . . and he decided to make the best of it. If you have some time (and high speed), here is his famous last lecture entitled ""Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams." It's a little long (an hour and sixteen minutes ) but hey, it was his last lecture:



If you want a shorter snippet (six minutes) of this amazing man's thoughts, check out his surprise address to the Carnegie Mellon University graduation class of 2008:

3 comments:

Moxymama said...

He truly was amazing. I wrote about him a few months ago right after he died. Inspiring!

Michele said...

I believe I bought a book for John called The Last Lecture...was it the same guy? John seems to really enjoy it.

Stacey said...

Yes Michele, it is. I'm just reading it myself.