Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I did it . . . eBay


Tonight I spent several hours trying to figure out how to sell a couple of things on eBay. I've realized that is takes a lot of know how to be able to produce a really nice listing (and a lot of patience too - my rage erupted a few times in a way that is not at all healthy). Selling on eBay is kind of scary. Hopefully people will see past my horrible pictures and akward descriptions and buy my old junk (I mean stuff) out of pity. Hardest to sell is my GPS. It really is the cutest little GPS, I feel like I'm selling a family friend. I've decided that although its amazing I don't really need it. Saying goodbye will be very difficult, I can already feel myself grieving its loss. Parting is such sweet sorrow. . .

May Light increase!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Mark! I know how proud you were of your GPS. Wasn't Dad going to buy that from you? Perhaps I am mistaken - I often am. I too have thought of posting some items on Ebay, but alas, I am not THAT computer literate! I am always amazed by people who can create such nice advertisments, that is certainly not my strong point!

Good luck with your adventures in selling online! I hope it works out for you!

Love, Michele

Mark said...

Michelle: Actually, this is a different GPS, an older model. My first GPS (sniff, sniff). I will eventually buy another one I think, but for now I'm going to save my money I think.

Mark said...

Update: I made over $500!! I love eBay!