Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today I ordered some summer reading material. I love ordering books on line because it's fun to get books in the mail and because it's much cheaper then in the bookstores. Here's what I got:

Did You Spot The Gorilla? - Richard Wiseman
The Children of Húrin - J.R.R. Tolkien
Island Of The Lost
- Joan Druett
Happier - Tal Ben-Shahar
Scarlet - Stephen Lawhead (pre-ordered)

Coincidentally, all of these books are available for sale in my bookstore, so feel free to click on the links if you like! It seems like I read more during the summer. Lazing around and reading a good book (with a cold drink nearby) is one of life's simple pleasures. I'd probably feel guilty except that I am also stretching my mind (which is a form or work) and learning new things as well. Also, I justify it by believing that I'm easier to live with. Whatever works, right?

May Light increase!

No comments: