Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Adieu


Today, Jobina and I leave on our trip to Belize! Now that is finally here I am filled with conflicting feelings: excitement, sorrow (at saying goodbye to our kids), fear (we are gong to the jungle after all), anticipation (of course), and relief (as I get to leave all my responsibilities behind). I suppose most adventures start with similar feelings and I want to savor the entire experience. I am looking forward to so much but especially to just spending time with my wife.

Just so you know, my blog will not be idle while I am gone. Instead, a mysterious and insightful guest blogger will be taking over the reigns for awhile. I hope you enjoy the new perspective and point of view. Adieu!

Mark

2 comments:

Jay Boaz said...

Have a good time buddy! I'm looking forward to seeing who the guest blogger will be!

Wait...it's not me is it? :)

Jay

Michele said...

Have a fantastic time! I'm so glad that you and Jobina get to share this adventure! I can't wait to hear all about it when you come home!

Love and prayers to you both!