Thursday, August 21, 2008

Demotivators Make Me Smile

Sometimes I like to go to the despair.com website and look at all the "demotivators" they have there. Although I would never recommend someone study them on a regular basis, I find that some make me laugh, some make me sad, and some make me think. Here's a few of my favorites:


I wanted to be an astronaut. Ouch!



Don't get me started on propaganda. This one is way too true.



(snicker). Yup, the truth in this one is devastating.




Awesome.


This one has a Solomon-like wisdom feel to it. I like it.



Know anyone who should get this one? I had a friend in high school who chased a girl for 2 years after she broke up with him.

May Light increase!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know someone who should get the persistence one...ME. too bad someone didn't show that to me over 4 years i go. maybe i wouldn't have started something that got me into trouble.

Lindsay said...

Oh, I love these... :)

Anonymous said...

Actually went to despair.com and they have a demotivational poster that has this to say about blogging (and it works equally well with blog comments I suppose):

Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

... so true ;)