Saturday, August 2, 2008

Volunteers Wanted

I'm finishing up my course on premarital and marital counseling and one of my assignments is to do a marital assessment from a Hope Focused Marital Counseling perspective. Thus, I need a volunteer couple to do one with! It should be a couple who:

1. I don't know very well (or better yet at not at all).
2. Aren't in crisis.
3. Are both willing to help out a student and become more self aware of their relationship.
4. Realize that it will take some time: an hour and a half for the assessment and 45 minutes to share the assessment with them at a later date (if they would like that).
5. Are both curious, willing, and open to self disclosure.

Do you know anyone who might be willing to help me out? Thanks!

2 comments:

Moxymama said...

Just wanted to let you know that I recently started reading your blog...came upon it pretty randomly..and really enjoy it.

Mark said...

Hey, thanks for stopping in, I liked your blog as well!