Sunday, November 18, 2007

Congrats Bombers!

I'm not usually a big Bomber Fan but I've jumped on the bandwagon and am cheering them on to win the Grey Cup. Go Bombers!

Why is it that guys can get so into sports? Seriously, it becomes an obsession for so many. Maybe even an addiction? I wonder if obsession with sports is due to the noble aspects (team, sacrifice, giving 100%, etc) or the negative aspects (violence, power, exclusivity, etc)? Or maybe it's just a way for people to procrastinate or ignore the relationships/life circumstances around them that aren't going well. Sports widows are a joke, but not for the widows. Just some random thoughts . . .

May Light increase!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me and my dad were watching the game yesterday....holy crap....u should've heard us when keith stokes got a 81 yard punt return td...i almost thot that the windows were gonna shatter.