Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rest In Peace

On the morning of October 30th, 2007 my dearly loved orange iPod Shuffle was taken suddenly from us. Specifically, it was hidden in my grey BCBC hoodie and got put in the wash. Though I only had it for a couple of weeks it quickly became part of the family. My iPod is survived by it's sister, a pink iPod Shuffle that is currently in the "denial" stage of the grieving process. Viewing may be had for the next week at my house for those who wish to say a final goodbye. After that, the remains will be dealt with according to it's wishes; sold to the highest bidder on eBay. Rest in Peace my dear, sweet iPod. You are dearly missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Jacquie

Anonymous said...

losing a member of the family is a really difficult time in someone's life....sorry for ur loss.