Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blog Poll

For some reason my last attempt at getting blog feedback didn't get me too much. So I thought maybe I would try something else that was simpler and less scary: A poll. I tried using Blogspot's cool new Poll thing a while ago and after spending half an hour getting it all set up . . . it didn't work. Than I tried again and this time it did! Check it out on the right hand side under my profile. And if you choose "other," feel free to put what that other is in this post. Thanks for taking part!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Perhaps the reason you didn't get a lot of feedback is because people are quite happy coming back to read whatever it is you feel like blogging about. It is kind of all over the place, but we like it! After all, you did choose the name "Random Enlightenment"! And I think your readers appreciate all of the topics. Write what you know, what you are feeling and what you have passion about (in my opinion exactly what you are doing), and your readers will continue to be enlightened because your words are genuine and authentic. And if my opinion counts, I say "keep up the great work." No changes necessary, unless of course YOU are the one who needs the change.

Mark said...

Thanks for the encouragement Stacey!