Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Upcoming Busy Week

Well, we've managed to lease out our investment property again and I have to frantically make repairs (or call someone to them for me), redo the floor, and do some painting. Anyone like painting? If you do, let us know, we have lots of fun painting ahead of us (probably in the evenings) and would love some company/assistance. If you like that sort of thing.

My counseling is also getting busy. I have 7 clients who I see weekly with the potential for a few more. And my schoolwork is always present. Also, we are contemplating another real estate property to help out some people who lost their house in a fire. We are determining if we have enough resources to get them into a property while their house is being rebuilt. It could be win-win, but we'll see what happens. I'm praying that if we are supposed to do it that we'd find the right property and the financing would work out.

I'm too busy! At least this coming week.

I am doing something about it though. I am going down to one shift a week at Olive Garden. This will hopefully give me more time to do all of my other stuff (and hang out with my family too). I'm realizing more and more how much they need my time (and I need their's). God wants my time too! Well, that's a little person update, hope you've had a good Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun painting! Meanwhile, your brother will be painting at my place! He does an excellent job by the way....if you ask him nicely he might even come help you. On second thought, I prefer that he doesn't see how I helped Jobina paint last time around! Now that I've seen his version of "renovation painting" I doubt I'll ever try that again....not even in revenue property!!
Glad to hear you got new renters for the house as well as a chance to cut down on your work hours!
Love Mom G.
PS....there's a particular "express check-out clerk" at our local Safeway who would be a great client candidate for your counseling practice!!!!! (I might even be persuaded to buy the Greyhound ticket for her!

Anonymous said...

Mark, you never cease to amaze me. You have to cut your hours at work, you're going to school, all these things that keep you so busy, and you still want to help someone by buying a house they can rent! You, my friend, are one in a million.

JBo