Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy 300th Post (To Me!)

Today is a special day because it marks the 300th post here at Random Enlightenment. It's hard to believe that just over a year ago I started up this whole blog thing. What started as an experiment became both a discipline and a record of my thoughts and life. If you are a regular reader, thanks for choosing to stop by! If you are a commenter, thanks for the conversations! If you are lurker, well, thanks for lurking! Later today, as a trip down memory lane, I will post some links to some of my favorite (and most reviled) posts. Stay tuned, the best is yet to come.

Update:

Most Popular Posts (by Comments):
Premarital Counseling, Jbo Knows: Introductions, The Bachelor Rant, What Would Jesus Drink?, What Would You Do?, Separate Beds

Most Humorous videos:
German Prank, Waiters Who Are Nauseated By Food, Word Association

Most Authentic Posts:
The Madness of Money, Peace and Feeling Unwise, I Hate Cancer: Part 1

Most Disagreed With Posts:
Prius Worse For Environment Then Hummer, Who Can you Control: Part 2

Favorite Series:
Christians and Tipping

Most Unappreciated/Ignored (but genius to me) Posts:
Secrets, "Poisoned" Series , Father's Day Sermons

May Light increase!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Mark! .... oh and you're welcome ( re: thanks for lurking )

Keith

Anonymous said...

Good job buddy. I'm sure I would have trouble updating daily. I'm curious to see these "Greatest Hits" post you're going to link to!

Jay

Anonymous said...

I just reread the "Christians and Tipping" series...intense stuff. :)

I don't remember all the comment so I must've stopped reading the thread too soon. I actually thought of a point or two I could've made while rereading!

Jay

Mark said...

Thanks Keith! Technically though since you just commented, you are now longer a lurker. Welcome to the light!

Mark said...

Jay: Feel free to comment again. I have people hit my blog every day who search for things and then find my site. Perhaps your new comments will enlighten them. Also, if no one else does, I will read them for sure (blogger sends me an email of all new comments on the blog). Have fun at premarital tomorrow!